Tuesday, July 3, 2012

"Wag More, Bark Less!"

How good are we willing to let it get? I am still amazed how invested some people are in their pain. How arguing for their limitations becomes the prominent conversation, "Yes, I have this great job, but you don't know how hard I work; you don't know how hard my childhood was, can't you see my pain?" We reprise the past pain by continuing to bring it into our present with our stories. I do not make light of pain and it should be addressed and released, but why keep living it? It makes it real in your present and ushers in more vibrationally-like experiences for your future. Let's begin to talk more about how good things are now, no matter how small. Let's tell better stories and usher in all the good things we have lined up for our lives. How good are you willing to let it get? As Abraham advises us to do, "Wag more, bark less!"

No comments:

Post a Comment