Friday, July 13, 2012

Real Happiness!

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” Wise words from John Lennon. And as Abraham tells us, "Nothing is more important than that we feel good." Manage your emotions today by banishing beliefs that no longer serve you; by revising your story and using your imagination to create a new story that is backed with powerfully positive emotions; and by beating the drum of gratitude and appreciation like you never have before. You will change your life and you will evoke happiness like you've never known before. It will rise from the depth of your being and fill your life with a sense of joyful, happy, peace that will attract more of the same. It doesn't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment