Sunday, June 3, 2012

Back by Popular Demand

Thanks to Greg Kimura, I will be back to posting more regularly here - shorter, sweeter and a parody of that which I post quite regularly on my Facebook page - Zan On Happiness. For those of you who subscribe to that page, forgive the redundancy. For those who do not subscribe to Facebook, hopefully this will be a welcome addition. Also, I will not send out an email every time I post. I will leave it to you to check-in more regularly. I will post two-three times a week. If you enjoy the posts, please feel free to comment, leave feedback and/or email me. And...bookmark me! I love the to keep the dialogue going because I still believe that nothing is more important than your personal joy. Life is responsive to us and our deliberate thoughts and this is the best news of all!



Here's my latest post. Enjoy: Consciousness animates matter. Our thoughts, not only direct our lives, but they usher in circumstances that are in accordance with those thoughts. I talk about it here all the time. No one has said it better than Albert Einstein in the following quote "Everything is energy and that's all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not a philosophy. This is physics."

No comments:

Post a Comment